Sunday, March 27, 2011

cool nails :)

I am not the best on keeping up on my blog, but I thought I'd just post some pix of a cool new product I tried. It's called "Sally Hansen Salon Effects". I really like this product because it's a lot of fun, and actually pretty easy to apply.

The thing that I did wrong though, was that I got so excited about it when I got it home I opened the package for one hand. I realized that my nails weren't quite long enough so I had to wait a couple days.  The package was left open in the bathroom, and then I went to apply the strips they didn't stick at all!!!! I was so disappointed because I spent a lot of money on it.   I guess they lose their stickiness if the package isn't sealed.  What I ended up doing was take the other ones for the other hand and just cut them in half before I applied them... had enough for both hands.  This would also be a great way to get more for your money....only open one box and cut the nails in half (depends how long your nails are).  I also saved some and applied little strips where it chipped off. 


It was very time consuming, but next time it will be a lot easier :) It is supposed to last 6-10 days and just needs to be removed with nail polish remover!

Very cool:







Next I'm going to try the nail pen:

 Alright...that's it for now.  Have a good night everyone.  Peace and Lovin' :)



1 comment: