Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bboy Cloud has done it again.....

So this Bboy has gone above and beyond his role as a dancer.  He is a true artist.  Daniel campos (aka Cloud), can be seen in movies such as the "Step Up 3", a dancer for Madonna, and a character from the internet LXD series....to name a few.  He's also seen at many Breakdance battles around the world.  It's cool how this guy is "famous", but yet still sticks to his roots as a bboy.  He is just as raw as anyone else in all the jams and battles.

I am truly inspired by this guy.  He has accomplished so much in the dance world, as well as in media, art and film.  He also puts together his own mini films that are absolutely clever and amazing!

Check it out....the latest one is INSANE!!!



I found this one kinda funny. I can relate to it myself, and also to other fellow dancers I would travel with. It is weird, but dancers most often always have beats in their heads and a rhythm to their walk. I remember laughing at a buddy of mine because while waiting in line for food he was rockin' (which meant there must be good food cuz he was happy!). Dancers are known to not be able to stand still..and we will dance everywhere...a lot of times oblivious to our surroundings. Yeah, you get a lot of weird looks, but I think in some small way bring joy to those people. We just can't help it....we hear the sound ;)


Here is another cool mini film from cloud, enjoy!!



Here is a trailer someone put together for him:



this one just makes me laugh....



A scene from Step Up 3:



OMG!!! This next one is too much...I'm still laughing!!



okay....another one...




Alright...that's it for now. Man....I'm inspired and uplifted. Time to dance!!!

Peace and Love to you all!
Don't stop that body rock!!!!

cherryD

No comments:

Post a Comment