Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Here are a few of my favorite things....

Alright, after my whole splurge on my thoughts of bgirling and hip hop, I decided to do something a little less "heavy" tonight.  A few clothing items and fashion ideas caught my eye so I thought I'd share :)

Because I am a such a melting pot of things that I do, as I have talked about in my earlier blogs....that same melting pot of talents and ideas also reflect in my fashion sense.  I love casual mixed with more edgy, fashionable styles. 

I used to struggle on what "style" that I wanted to dress because I loved the athletic/hip hop style/street...but I also liked dresses and frilly things.  So here are a few things that reflect me.

enjoy.


A few of my fav. brands are: Nikita, Stussy, Carhartt (europe), etc..

I also LOVE Tokyo Street Style.  I check the website often.  www.tokyostreetstyle.com.  It is a site that is updated daily on the latest fashion trends in Japan :)  I love getting inspiration from there.

Love this style jacket from Stussy.  It's not only stylish, but it would be great to Bgirl in.

Love the metallic bomber style....this would look awesome with a pair of faded and ripped skinny jeans with some sick high top kicks.

This sweater is perfect for dancing in...love the big neckline!


Taken from Tokyo Street Style.  Japanese know how to take risks and just put stuff together and make it look good!  I love the mix of casual and dressy......the colorful handbag makes me smile :)

I can't wait for the weather to allow me to wear my skinny ripped jeans with a pair of sexy heels!! Love it!


This I think is the perfect way to wear leggings or tights.


I love the look of the fadora hat with the casual sweater and scarf.  The tights and the work boots are a perfect match.

This is probably my favorite look on this page.  This is also taken from Tokyo Street style.  This is definitely something that I would rock.










This is a random pic from the Carhartt Europe line.  www.carhartt.de  Why is our carhartt TOTALLY opposite of Europes??!!  Ours is anything BUT stylish.  Whenever I go over to my favorite place (Norway), I always try to hit up the Carhartt shops :)     






Anyway...I'll post more of my fav's later....this momma's gotta go to bed!


peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment